Discord has been the most popular VoIP (Voice Internet Protocol Service) that has millions of users worldwide. Discord offers tons of amazing features including Bots like Carl, Dyno, Mee6, etc that is an excellent moderation bot for your Discord server. It also offers some other bots like Dank Memer, Groovy, Hydra, etc which are excellent bots for keeping your community engaged.
However, despite having lots of features it misses some of the most popular things that Discord users want and that’s the reason they want to seek a Discord alternative. Better Discord is the best alternative or you can say it to be the r
But, there are some users who want to Uninstall Discord from Windows 10 or another device. But they can’t fully delete it as you have to manually delete the Discord from the registry.
So, let’s begin with some of the best methods to Uninstall Discord completely from Windows 10.
How to Remove Discord Completed
There are two ways to uninstall Discord. Either you can go with a manual method that is lengthy or you can go with an automatic method with some simple steps.
We will discuss both methods to delete Discord from Windows 10.
How to Uninstall Discord (Manual)
To uninstall Discord you have to follow the below-mentioned steps that will completely remove Discord from your device.
1. Press Windows+R simultaneously to open the Run box, then type appwiz.cpl and press Ok. This will open the Windows applications wizard. Now, find the Discord application and right-click on it to choose the Uninstall option.
2. After the above step, now, you have to remove Discord from the Installation folder by pressing the Windows+R key simultaneously. This will open up the Run box, just type %appdata% and click Ok. This will open the Roaming Folder, now, find the Discord folder and delete it.
Open the Run box again and type %localappdata% and find the Discord folder and delete it by pressing the Shift+Delete key.
3. Now, the final step is to remove the Discord from the Registry. To do this, press Windows+R to open the Run box, and type Regedit, and press Ok. After that find the Discord folder by pressing Ctrl+F and search for Discord. After finding the Discord folder, right-click on it and choose the Delete option. Repeat the search, until you delete all the Discord associate folders.
That’s it. The above step will completely uninstall Discord from your device. As this is a bit of a lengthy process, you can also try the below method that will do all of your work automatically.
How to Delete Discord (Automatic)
This is the simplest and easiest way to delete discord from Windows 10 and PC. This method will only require software that you can download from the Official Site.
Just follow the below simple steps to completely delete Discord from PC and Windows 10.
1. Download and Install Absolute Uninstaller and install this software.
2. After that, open it, there you will see the Discord in the All Program Menu. Simply select Discord and click on “Uninstall this Program.”
That’s it. This will delete Discord completely from your Windows and PC. The process will hardly take a few steps to do. But in case, if this method doesn’t work for you, then you can uninstall discord by using the Manual method as that is more reliable.
This guide will definitely help you to fully uninstall Discord from Windows 10 and PC. After deleting, you can freshly install Discord. Firstly, you can go with the automatic method as that will save your time and if that doesn’t work for you, then you can proceed with the manual method.